Main Site Blog Help

ChinesePod dialogues per HSK level (HSK 1, 2 and 3)

Just taking a look at your playlists as I’ve been finding the other playlists pretty useful.

What I like about these playlist is that, being HSK vocabulary, they tend to cover more random subjects than say, the Daily Life series, (which are amazingly useful in themselves). I think for any beginner, the Daily Life series together with your HSK series would be a very, very fine start indeed. In fact, I couldn’t think of anything better. Saying that, ATWTI seems to be developing very well. I’m very interested in seeing where that goes.

Thank you!

1 Like

At first I was unable to understand what to do with the link with your code but after some experimenting I used the “save as” on my Mac. That got me the .txt file. I used Airdroid to upload to my phone and it work like a charm ! Thanks Edsko!

@antony73, @mikerivamonte , glad you find the playlists useful! Sorry for the slow reply; to my shame, I’ve not been very active on ChinesePod for quite a while. I lived in China for a year, then moved to Europe,… it’s just been a very busy time. I’ll need to start working toward HSK5 now so perhaps I need to start thinking about constructing a playlist for that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

More kudos from me Edsko! Just found the edsko.net “Resources”, “Western Mind Chinese Grammar”, and “Pleco” online and your insights seem spot on! The ‘ergative’ language idea is very unique! I view Mandarin musically much of the time which makes its’ grammar seem less definitive and more rhythmic. Xie xie ni!

Thanks @stevinsjs ! Very glad to hear that my website is helpful to someone :slight_smile: I wish I could say Chinese grammar hurts my head less now, two years after writing that blog post. And in way, actually, that is true: but that’s simply because I think less about grammar and spend more time just speaking :slight_smile: And in daily life, as well as in exams up to HSK4 that has served me just fine, even though I am sure I make plenty of mistakes. Nonetheless I think read more, talk more, rather than study grammar more, is still the way forward for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are the best person that have ever existed

1 Like