Main Site Blog Help

Delete this post

Hi All,

I am also interested in this deal. How do I get involved? :slight_smile:

No coupons, you’re added to the group, yes I will pay but after everyone pays me.
I already have around 23 people. Still accepting until I close off today.

Ok sure, so you can count me in :wink:

Re: “I will pay but after everyone pays me”: previously you wrote “I’m doing $20 per user in case people back out”, but it seems that now you are earning a guaranteed profit margin since you require payment in advance. I don’t say that you have not earned it for your efforts at organizing, but just wanted to clarify that this is different from the previous case with the Skritter purchase where the CPod user put up his own money in advance to buy the group subscription and actually did take on some risk.

I suppose it is impossible to set a “breakeven” price in advance if you don’t know how many takers you are going to get and therefore don’t know your average cost per user. I’m sure you spent some time on this, for which I salute you. I only raise the point about you changing your mind on paying in advance for the sake of transparency and full disclosure, in fairness to all.

I am familiar with FluentU and can say that whether it be $16.7 or $20 for a one year subscription that is certainly a good deal. As I mentioned elsewhere on the forum, Skritter is integrated with ChinesePod so you can practice vocabulary from specific lessons, whereas FluentU is completely separate.
圣诞节快乐!

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying.

but it seems that now you are earning a guaranteed profit margin since you require payment in advance
Yeah, organizing people on multiple forums, I’m to make a few bucks for myself, but in the end it saves everyone money. Also managing all this is pretty time consuming believe it or not.

I’ve decided to go forth with fewer subscription than 30 instead, put ahead some of my own $ due to keeping people waiting and people not responding (I have maybe 26 people who want in, where 3 or 4 haven’t even sent payment yet).

Ok, if everyone can get back something, for me its fine.
Me : i do nothing, just send the money
Him: manage everything, everybody. Make sense if he can get a little bonus…
Moreover, im really surprised how it was manage, we made some progress since skritter haha
Good work, quick, thats pretty nice!

Hope we will do again some deal like that

It all works! Thank you for organising this :slight_smile:

Guess I am too late then??

Am I too late as well, I missed the message to use Google docs

Deal closed everyone, sorry.

It is working for me, great organisation thank you

Hey i dont know if it is possible but on fluent it seems we can creating a classes. Who know what that does?
Could be funny if we can check the progression of the otherone, like a challenge, could be motivating :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang! Forgot all about this with all the holiday stuff going on! So I assume it worked out good for everybody?

still possible to get into the class/group?
Seems very attractive.

I am also interested. Even at the 10 users / $300 level, it is a great deal ($2.50 per month). I would prefer to join a group which is set up by someone else, but if we can get 9 others at $30 per each, I would be willing to sign up another group. Please PM me and we will see if there is enough interest.

Might start another group for more people, we’ll see.

Interested and paypal ready!

I would want to do it

Also interested if someone else wants to organize another round :slight_smile:

Please all interested persons:
contact 117040285 via private message, he generously offered to organised it.
You will need to pay him with (via paypal i suppose).