Main Site Blog Help

Original Pokemon TV series in Chinese for Intermediate learners

Fiona just shared me this YouTube playlist of the original Pokemon cartoon in Chinese. I think it could be beneficial for any intermediate or above learners that want to either re-live their childhood, or be caught up on the recent craze.

Also, a Pokemon lesson is in the works for those who “gotta catch them all.”

7 Likes

Oooooh man, I’m going to be all over this. I remember watching this when I was younger and now I can watch it again to practice Chinese. Thanks for the recommendation! @GwilymJames and @Fiona

Any infos on the “catch em all” lesson, when is it gonna hit the shelves?

Hi there!

We are scripting a new lesson as I upgrade my Eevee (I’m trying to collected all three evolved forms).

It will probably come out next month, but I’ll ya’ll all posted.

Fiona

1 Like

If you name them Rainer, Pyro and Sparky before evolving you will get Vaporeon (水伊布), Flareon (火伊布) and Jolteon (雷伊布), respectively. :wink:

Thanks so for that tip. I’ve got Jolteon so far and waiting to upgrade another to a Vaporeon (coz it just reminds me of my cat so much lol).

Here’s a new lesson all about Pokemon Go.

Fi

Video not available :frowning:

Yeah it looks like they’re being taken down. Try searching 神奇寶貝 on your favourite video site.

Here is another playlist.

Thanks a lot for suggesting watching cartoons! My level is intermediate and it can be challenging to watch soap operas, but cartoons are just about my level. I am not big fan of pokemon, i watch this one 熊出没之秋日团团转
about bears.Easy to understand check this one out guys.

Thanks for the suggestion. Nice and HD and lots of episodes on YT.