Main Site Blog Help

Claire Fuchs 康凌

大家好!我叫康凌,我是美国人也是比利时人。我在大学学了中文三年,我去德州基督大学。但是,一年大学以后,我玩了很多中文!因为我在我的第一工作没用中文了。所以,现在我跟我的朋友学习中文呢。我在二月搬到华盛顿特区因,因为我开始了新的工作。我很高兴,因为我在这个工作可以用中文!我说九个语文因为我爱学语文,还是,我的家人可以说很多的语文。在我的新的工作用都我的语文。很遗憾,我没去过中国。我去过台湾也香港十二年月去的,还这个非常棒了!可是,这个就对一个星期,所以不很多时间。我想学习在北京还上海对获得我的大师。

谢谢你读我的介绍。再见!

Hey y’all! My name is Claire and I’m Belgian-American. I studied Chinese (Mandarin) for three years at Texas Christian University. But the year following graduation, in my first job, I did not use it at all and forgot a lot of what I studied, so I began studying again with a friend (via ChinesePod). I moved to Washington DC in February because I started a new job, and I’m excited because I can use Chinese (and other languages) in my new job! I speak nine languages, both because I love to learn languages and because my family speaks many languages. Unfortunately, I have not been to Mainland China, but I went to Taiwan and Hong Kong last December (2022) for one week in total. It was awesome, but not enough time! I’d like to study in Beijing or Shanghai to obtain my Masters.

Thanks for reading my bio, bye!

1 Like

Hi Claire, welcome to the site! Just a heads up that the forum is pretty quiet these days, and the site itself hasn’t been updated in over a year. The back catalog of podcasts is still really great though, and the index of example sentences (only available through the Old Dashboard, which you can access via the side menu) is also really helpful.

Claire好欢迎你来到这个网站!注意一下吧,最近论坛没有很多人,网站也一年没有发布新的内容了。已经发布了的播客还挺有用的,例句指数(是只能在以前的界面可用的,以前的界面在侧面的选单)也挺有用的。

2 Likes