Main Site Blog Help

A Beginner Series or something similar

Hello,

I joined ChinesePod last year, but haven’t been able to do anything due to my work schedule and I’ve finally got around to joining as a premium subscriber. I read a previous post that ChinesePod would start a Beginner Series and I’d like to know when that might become available because I’m a little lost as to where to begin. Or do I just go through as many Newbie lessons as possible? I’m hoping that I can learn it again, but I’ve heard that once a language is lost, it’s difficult to relearn it.

Hello, that you are interested in a beginner series. We do have a series titled All The Way To Intermediate. There great phrases and groups of words for a newbie to learn. If you go to playlist, then look for this title you will find a numbered course. I think that you will get it all back.

Hello,

Here is the “All the Way to Intermediate Course” Grace mentioned:

https://chinesepod.com/library/courses/all-way-to-intermediate-1/

There’s about 30 lessons there, and that’s a good place to start. According to the ChinesePod Dashboard, a minimum of 50 Newbie lessons is necessary. Personally, I did around 100 before moving up to Elementary.

I’ll be recording a video in a couple of weeks, explaining how I used Newbie lessons. When I do, I’ll be sure to post it back here in this thread.

I’ll start that series. Thanks for the info.

1 Like