It’s called PinyinWol and it seems to have been made by a JW to pinyinate the JW site. But you can make it pinyinate any site you like:
- Open PinyinWol app
- Choose “English WOL”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and tap the JW.ORG logo
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page, and find the “Attend Our Meetings” link
- Tap the “Find a location near you” button
- Scroll down to point number 1, and tap the link to “Google Terms of Service”
- Scroll down to the very bottom of that page, and on the bottom left, tap “Google”
- You now have the front page of Google. Tap the search box, type anything you like, and surf away - and any Chinese page you go to is pinyinated by the app.
I think the PinyinWol app specializes in JW words, but it seems OK for general web browsing.