Main Site Blog Help

Android problems

Having a problem with the app that renders it pretty unusable. After downloading audio, if you hit the pause button, you can not restart any audio without force stopping the app and then restarting it. I’m having this issue on a Galaxy S7 Edge, but looking at some recent comments in Google Play, looks like folks are experiencing something similar on a variety of devices. Please get this fixed soon. The app is the only reason I pay my $29 per month…

Hey @yibuyibu,

My name’s Hunter, I’m the developer for the Android app. Sorry to hear you’re having problems. We’ve had a few other people sending in about this same issue on Samsung devices. We’re working to get this fixed as soon as possible. Once we get this resolved I’ll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for the feeback and for hanging in there for the moment.

Hi Hunter,

Any word on when this will be fixed? As I said, the app is the only reason I pay my monthly fee to CPod. Without it, I’m paying my money, but getting nothing back. If it’s not going to be fixed soon (as in next day or two) please credit my account for the down time.

Thanks

Hey @yibuyibu

Sorry for the delay. We’ve just uploaded v.1.1.6 of the app to the Play Store which solves this Samsung issue. The Play Store should start prompting users to upgrade with in 24 hours. Let me know when you get it and that it solves your problem.

I understand your frustration and hope you stick with us!

having a problem in wifi it keeps switch off google support

Hello! Let me forward this over to our app people. Sorry for the problem.

Since begining of May I recognized that a new format of the Chinespod audio lesson exist when using the Android app. Unfortunately none of the applications (vocabulary, dialogue, expansion, grammar and practice) is working now on my Samsung tablet.

I’m sorry Sabine, I will see if someone can help with this!

The most obvious problem with Wi-Fi speeds slowing down is being too far from the router. lenovo support