Main Site Blog Help

Annual and Quarterly Subscriptions Gone?

I was looking at the subscription options, and the only one I could find now is the monthly subscription. I can’t find the quarterly and annual options. I am extremely annoyed about this, because I prefer the quarterly option (I was debating an annual subscription before the hosts left, and was just waiting before new hosts were hired before I considered it again). Is anyone else finding this? If the quarterly and annual subscriptions are gone, I would like to know why, and if they will ever return.

Hi,

We have recently migrated our payment system to a new processor and we are currently not able to process quarterly or annual - unless you subscribe via the iOS or Android App.

We may be adding back in the future, but we do not know when.

Is PayPal still an option? It also seems to have disappeared from your web page.

Hi, Podster,

Paypal is still an option. I see it on the payment page. Where are you that you do not see it?

Thanks,

I do see it on the payment page when clicking “upgrade to premium” but it is not visible when following the link in an email from ChinesePod promoting premium membership.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We will look into it.

PayPal should still be an option.

Thanks, but I just checked again and PayPal is still not there as an option.

re: “we will look into it” did you ever look into it? If so, what did you find?

Podster, Where are you referring to that doesn’t have PayPal? We can still accept payments there. This is the payment page:

Can you share a screen shot?

Re: “Where are you referring to . . . .” please read my original question which has that information. I have just sent you a message with the requested screenshot. I regret that I’ve had to keep nagging you about this, but if you can reply more promptly in the future perhaps the original question will be less likely to get pushed farther and farther down the thread.