Main Site Blog Help

Browser question

I noticed since the recent updates to the website, on the cell phone browser it constantly logs you out. Previously, if I signed in on my phone I would never have to log back in, even after closing the browser on my phone. On my desktop this doesn’t occur. I was wondering if this was some type of new security feature? It would be nice for it to be like before where I don’t have to sign in every time I access the site/forum.

Thanks in advance.

What phone/browser are you using? I don’t have this issue while using my phone or tablet and I am using Google Chrome on all my devices.

Yo it can very well be an issue with my phone. I got a 5s and I never updated the os since I got it 2 years ago. Most of my apps don’t even work anymore. It’s crazy how they force you to update. I’m about to pre order the SE though. I’ve been holding out cause I still have the old cpod app and it works fine. Now that they dropped the new app and most of my other apps stopped working, I’m ready to upgrade.

I would say that the problem is probably due to your phone and apps not being updated, but if you are ordering the iPhone SE then you should be all set :slight_smile:

My problem is when I tap on a lesson in the app, it drops off. When I bring ChinesePod up via the Internet it works, except when I click on a feature like dialog or vocabulary. That is with my iPad. The app will work with my iPod, again with some of the features dropping off. I downloaded the ChinesePod Limited, but that is really confusing.

Watch out!
IE Customer Service looks more like a scam rather than a service.