Main Site Blog Help

Can't review anymore

Hello everyone!
First, I would like to thank you for all the content that you provide here on the Website, it is a wonderful job.
Lately, I realized that you added the possibility to create a deck in the Vocabulary part. After I passed all the current content to a deck, I could not review it anymore. I can see the number of words to be reviewed, but I can’t access that, even if I click on the blue review button.
Is there someone having the same issue? I`ve tried to clean the cache, use another browser, but with no success.

Do you know what may be happening?
Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Thank you for your support and I am glad that you like our content! I just tested the review function you mentioned and it’s not working for me either. I will forward this issue to our developer and I believe it will be fixed really soon! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Rebecca

2 Likes

Hello Rebecca,

It is working again.

Thank you for the support!

Awesome to hear that. Happy learning!

I seem to have this same issue right now. I sent out a ticket, maybe linking to this post will be useful.

Thank you for letting me know, I just tried to access it but it didn’t work like you said. I’ll forward this issue to our tech support, and I’ll let you know when it’s fixed!

Hello everybody. I have the same problem since a week or so. Could you also let me know when this issue is fixed? Or, is there anything I must do wiht the settings of my browser? Thank you.

Hello,

The problem has been fixed. The review vocabulary page and flashcards should be working!
Let me know if it still doesn’t work for you.

Rebecca

1 Like