Main Site Blog Help

ChinesePod Polls

I’d love to get some insights on how people use ChinesePod so i’ve created some simple polls to get user feedback. Feel free to answer as many or as few as you like. If you have any feedback then just reply to this thread, quoting the particular poll (highlight the text and click quote).

Thank you

-Gwilym

##How Do You Study ChinesePod?

• Website
  • Android
  • iOS
  • RSS feed (apple podcast app etc)

0 voters

##How Long Have you been studying Chinese?

• <6 months
  • 6-12 months
  • 1-3 years
  • 3-7 years
  • 7+ years

0 voters

##Do you use Android or iOS

• iOS
  • Android
  • Windows phone

0 voters

##What level do you consider yourself?

• Newbie (A0-A1)
  • Elementary (A1)
  • Pre-Intermediate (A2)
  • Intermediate (B1)
  • Upper-Intermediate (B2)
  • Advanced (C1)
  • Native (C2)

0 voters

##What type of learner are you?

• Auditory (you learn by just hearing)
  • Visual (learn by watching video, graphics, pictures, graphs)
  • Kinesthetics (you learn by touch and hands-on activities)

0 voters

##When do you most often study?

• In the morning
  • At lunch time
  • Before bed
  • Whenever

0 voters

##Favourite SRS flashcard programme

• Anki
  • Skritter
  • Pleco

0 voters

##Do you use the vocabulary review audio mp3 to study ChinesePod

• Yes
  • No
  • What is it?

0 voters

##Have you ever used the homework feature to submit your work?

• Yes
  • No
  • What is it?

0 voters

1 Like

Great poll @GwilymJames, it is interesting to see stats on the CPod userbase. The homework function is something that I honestly completely forgot about but now will look at using I’m the future.

The problem with the homework feature is hardly anyone comments on them. I still try and do them anyways but it would make it much more interesting to see comments from users and CPOD team members.

I’m using the website only because there is few feature not available on the app. As i’m travelling a lot, for me it’s easier the app. Its why i’m so boring to ask when the app update will be available xD
I’m studying most of the time elementary (during driving it’s easier to stay focus, i’m less easily lost in the conversation) and when i have time, i’m going in the website and studying intermediate (i can be more focus).

PS: a huge improving for the app and from my opinion is the exercice from the website in the app! <3 but it’s not the topic of this thread ^^

1 Like