Main Site Blog Help

Do you know who started the "I have a question" category?

Hi ChinesePod team, my question is this:

Actually, I have the answer: me. I started this way back when ChinesePod was in its infant stages (I’m guessing 13, 14 years ago). Hopefully it doesn’t seem too weird for me to put this here. I just haven’t logged in and checked around in years and was surprised it has survived until now.

That’s all. Have a great day!

Hi Phil, (I’m assuming his name is Phil),

Thank you for your comment! We are so glad to have this category. We’re also happy to hear from you so don’t worry, it is not weird at all.

We hope you are doing well!

1 Like

Good to see you, Xiaophil. I certainly remember you as a long time contributor.
I think I was the one that got CPod to update the automated salutation on these posts to eliminate the names of people who had left the team long ago. Now it says “Hi, ChinesePod team…” but I kind of regret that too since the description of this “I have a question” thread is
" Ask your question and the community will give you some good advice. We’re all here to help each other!"
I hope community members don’t feel like they can’t answer questions too. That said, Betty’s answers are excellent, detailed, and prolific.

Hi there, Betty and Podster. Podster, I remember you as well. Looks like a pretty clean and helpful setup here. Maybe I will check in again. Thanks for replying. It is nice to be remembered.