Main Site Blog Help

Delete this post

Please delete this post, thank you.

1 Like

Hello. I would be interested in this.

great, we just need more people who are interested ( at least 10 to purchase )

Did you really mean 16.7 a year or was that a typo for 167.00? That’d be a crazy good deal! lol What were you guys able to get the skritter down to?

I’m interested. I’ve been thinking of resubscribing for a while now. I think it could be a good stepping stone towards watching native television.

$15/ 1 year. The guy handling the money ended up charging $20 / hr because he had to put down 500 first himself (as Skritter did not accept the payment individually). It all worked out in the end and I was able to get one for me and my friend.

I did mean 16.7 / year. It’s pretty hard sweet tbh. If you go here, http://www.fluentu.com/pricing/?type=academic, it has a “school or group” option, so a group of 30 people get it for 16.7 / year.

Even 10 users is just 30 / year which IMO is still a very nice discount (10 is the min needed to purchase a group discount), because I’m not sure we will be able to get 30. I attached a picture.

Cool. I’ll PM you when time comes :slight_smile:

I found a whole bunch of other people interested from different forums. Estimated 15-20 people right now. Get on the train while you can. :grinning:

I’m in !! how do we do the payment? does one person need to pay for all?

Hi guys. I got a huge response form Reddit and a few people from another chinese forum. Here is the reply I got from FluentU themselves.

So once I purchase the subscription, I can add all of you as individual “teachers” and you’d be able to do your own thing, include learning whatever languages you want.

I’m doing $20 per user in case people back out. Shoot me a PM here with the email you want associated to your fluentU subscription (make sure you monitor this email daily).

I’ll be taking payment from paypal.

yep, see my post below.

I’m interested. Please let me know the details of payment.

Okay, so we register a teacher account right? is there any alternative to paypal? I don’t have it :o

PayPal ready :relaxed:

I’m in. I don’t see any options to PM. Please add me as pikespeakhiker(at)gmail(dot)com. I’ll gladly send you $20 via paypal. Shoot me an email and I’ll correlate with my paypal account.

I also can’t figure out how to PM you sorry! I would also like to join, email is tina.pickford(at)gmail(dot)com

I’m still waiting for a response from FluentU support. I’ll let you guys know how it turns out, stay tuned.

Really great idea! Just pm’d you :slight_smile:

Great! Just paid :slight_smile: How many people have you got so far?

Wait, skritter was successfull and it is a wonderfull way to learn chinese with chinesepod, that’s right, but it was a long story to get through it.
So I’m in, but just want to see how it will be…
First of all, who will pay 500$?

When he pay, as skritter, we will get a coupon?

First everybody give and then he will pay?