Main Site Blog Help

Greetings from Germany!

Hey, my name is Marius from Cologne and I’m new here! Last year I studied in the beautiful city of Xi´an. ChinesePod is a great chance to improve my Chinese with a big community. Plus it is also a good way to improve my English listening skills… :sunglasses:

Cause i´m very busy with my studies I´ve tried to study Chinese for a while but never focused enough. But this time my motivation is strong after my stay in China.

My favourite hobby is cooking. Especially Chinese food.
I hope here are some other foodies who would love to share some recipes. :slight_smile:

Hi Marius,

Thank you so much for writing in! Can you see us teaching some Chinese cooking lessons?! Xi’an is indeed beautiful and I love their mutton dishes such as 羊肉泡馍 yángròu pàomó, hm…salivating! Are you vegetarian? How spicy can you take? Maybe you can try this channel: https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc2NjU3MjQ5Mg==.html?spm=a2h0j.11185381.listitem_page1.5!2~A
It’s not an exquisite food channel but some simple and quick home cooking recipes. And it’s all in Chinese so you can practice your listening!