Main Site Blog Help

Hello everyone(my name is Gabriel)

Greetings everyone.
My name is Gabriel. I come from Romania, live in the Netherlands and often visit China(mainly Chengdu).
I became familiar with Chinesepod in 2008(the year I meet my wife), But I was never fully engaged. This year I said to myself progress must be made No More Excuses.
At the beginning I was overwhelmed by the amount of information available, I wanted to learn everything and listen to all the lesson. Now I am studing based on courses. I am combining The Chinesepod app with Skritter app, it helps me make faster progress. I’m eagerly waiting for the new Chinesepod app,I believe will make things run smother.
I am jumping from topic to topic:).

Just wanted to say to everyone hello and I am very excited to see what future will bring next in terms of Chinease Pod.

Gabriel

1 Like

@xeradius Welcome Gabriel! What part of the Netherlands are you in? I lived in the Hague for a bit last year and absolutely loved it. It’s great to hear that you are renewing your language learning journey, I look forward to see you on the forums more often.

你好 Gabriel! Great to hear from you and thanks for the feedback.

ChinesePod can definitely improve on the courses or playlists we offer. This is actually something that the academic team is currently working on. We should be publishing more curated playlists towards the end of the year and some longer “courses” at the beginning of next year.

Watch this space and welcome back!

Fi

hello friend i want to talk with you