We are currently writing a guide to surviving the Holidays while living in China, or any Chinese-speaking country, and we would love to hear from you!
Some ideas to get you started:
- What was the most interesting thing that you observed from celebrating the holiday season abroad?
- Was there anything strange or extraordinary?
- Did you manage to follow your own traditions or create new ones?
- How does the food differ during the holiday season in China?
- Do you have any tips for someone whom is about to have their first holiday season away from home?
- What was the hardest part of spending the holidays abroad?
- Anything else that you wish to share from your own personal experience?
This guide will be shared on our Blog and selected posts will get a special gift package from ChinesePod with awesome gadgets and useful study tools.
We are looking forward to hearing your stories!