Main Site Blog Help

How do i download lessons?

I have decided to return to my Chinese study and so i have returned to Chinesepod. I have been on a basic subscription for years and i used to be able to download lessons for offline use. I don’t seem to be able to do that anymore though or and i’m missing something? Has this option been removed?

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. These years, our subscription plans have changed a bit. Please take a look at the new plans below.

Subscription Plan: Basic

Subscription Plan: Premium

I have been supporting Chinesepod for years, even while not using it, because it has been very useful for me in the past, but i am paying for just a thumbnail and some notes now? I seriously am going to think about canceling my subscription all together.

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply and the inconvenience. We really appreciate your support. To reply to your last post, we would like to say that… time changes many things. There’re more and more learning APPs available. And student demographics and their learning patterns change as well. To make new and original users like us and use our lessons, we do our best to come up with new series, new content and keep the good quality at the same time. Even during this epidemic raging, we still produce with discipline and regularity. That’s why we change our politics. We do need students to help us to help you. Still, thanks so much for your support for years. If you still want to leave, I have something to share with you. We have a channel on YouTube named ChinesePod as well. We sometimes upload some lessons there. Don’t give up on learning Chinese. You still can leave your questions or thoughts there. As usual, we will reply to you as soon as possible. No matter in which way you learn Chinese, we wish you everything goes well.

Cheers.

Betty