Main Site Blog Help

How to organise lessons that have been studied?

Hi Folks, I am new to the CP system. I am using the bookmarks and marking lessons as studied, but I think I’m still missing something as far as organisation goes.

The website recommends reviewing a lesson a week after studying, then a month, then 3 months (i think). this makes perfect sense to me. However I can’t seem to find a way to facilitate that. As my library of ‘studied’ lessons grows, how can I review and revise in an organised manner? It all seems pretty haphazard to me, I can’t find a way to sort or categorize lessons that have been marked as studied.

Thanks!
Justin

As far as I know, there is no way of organizing lessons. You would probably have to download the files to your computer and manage them yourself.

Apparently, they are working on a overhaul of the site and organization is one of the priorities. They have been saying this for quite some time now, so I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting on this.

Personally, I barely ever go back to lessons, unless there’s something particularly interesting or useful that I’d like to review. This isn’t often the case so I just study all of the lessons that come out every week and keep it moving. There’s quite a bit of overlap so it kind of SRS’s itself, especially if your doing outside of cpod listening and studying.

Good luck, it’s a long road ahead…