Main Site Blog Help

Introducing Myself

Hi,
I’ve used ChinesePod to study on and off for 9 years, and am no longer studying these lessons, as I have since graduated. Now I listen to various podcasts on XimalayaFM, to hear things directly from China. ChinesePod is a great website.

Hello from Sydney! My name is David. Mandarin is totally new for me - I don’t know a single word, yet :slight_smile: But I am keen on investing 20 hours across 4 weeks and see how far I can get.

Hi David! Welcome to ChinesePod!

Hello everyone,
My name is Daisy Simpson. I have been writing for 4 years. Writing is my passion. I have written many papers for university students. I enjoy reading the written work of authors and writers. I’m good at my grammar and language so I decided to become a professional writer for helping students with their dissertation writing.

Hello Daisy,

Welcome to the ChinesePod family! I’m glad to hear you’re a lover of languages as well!
Any specific topics that you would like to see on the website? We’d appreciate your feedback, thank you!

Rebecca

Hi everyone… I’m a Malaysian Chinese with very limited Chinese vocab. Stumbled upon Chinesepod many years back but unfortunately have not been active in my lessons. Coming in back now to cover a lot more ground in my Mandarin journey.

Just a shoutout to the Chinesepod team for the cool contents and consistent presence over the past years. Kudos!

Hi there,

Welcome to ChinesePod again! Thank you for the compliments. Feel free to leave comments or any questions about Chinese or learning. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Enjoy your learning journey with ChinesePod!

Cheers,
Betty