Main Site Blog Help

Is ChinesePod still in operation?

I just joined CP with premium content, but haven’t been able to access this, and there doesn’t seem to be any response to email or to messages left at their contact numbers.

I notice that there is current posting on this forum, but was wondering if the company has shuttered services, relocated or is otherwise in difficulty.

Any responses from other forum members or from the forum administrators would be welcomed.

Hi Chris,

CPod is definitely in full operation! I am the academic director and let me be the first to greet you. Let us look into your account and get you started right the way.

Apologies in advanced for the inconveniences we’ve caused.

Warm Regards,
Elsha

Hi Chris,
Have you got your problem solved, Chinesepod is fully operation, I have beening studying on it for a long time, they support a really good customer service.

I have been billed for nearly 2 years since I canceled my subscription. I just noticed this on my Visa statement, and have contested the billing. I’ve looked at my account, and I do not have a paid subscription. So it appears that CP has been improperly billing me for 2 years.

1 Like

Hello Chris, our representative in the student relations team will reach out to you in a few days! I apologize for your inconvenience and I hope the problem can get fixed soon.

Rebecca