Main Site Blog Help

Issues with subscription

Hi ChinesePod team, my question is this:
I have had major issues with my subscription. I have an annual subscription which was good till July 2021. Then I bought an additional 6 months subscription from the holiday special. I had issues with claiming my 6 months subscription and contacted support to try to find how to claim the 6 months subscription. I searched the internet and found something that said I should go to pricing and choose any subscription then there should be a place to put the code in. I did that, choose the 1 month subscription and my credit card information, and now my subscription says next renewal is Feb 2021. So not only was I unable to claim my 6 months subscription, but annual subscription which should last till July 2021 was cut to Feb 2021.
What a mess, the subscription system is broken. I messaged support several times with no answer. I called support (international call) several times but could not get any help on the phone. The customer service is terrible.
I have been a member for 1 1/2 years (already paid for the total of 2 1/2 years of subscription but due to the broken system my subscription will end next month instead of Feb 2022). I am very disappointed, and angry. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Hello,

Firstly, I’m very sorry to hear about the issue with your subscription. I understand that you are a loyal member of our community and this is the opposite of what you wanted from a holiday special. Please understand that the delay in our reply resulted from a backlog during the holidays, but we’re doing everything we can to solve the problems for users. I have contacted Paris, our student relation representative and filled her in. Please expect an email from her in the next couple of days, and I’ll also follow up on this issue. I hope this problem gets solved soon and you can get back to your Chinese learning soon.

Sincerely,
Rebecca

Hello,

I believe Paris has contacted you and offered you an extension of subscription. Please let me know if you didn’t receive the email. I’m sorry if this negative experience affected your studies. If you have any academic questions, you can always contact me at rebecca@chinesepod.com.

Sincerely,
Rebecca