Main Site Blog Help

Need account help! No answer so far

I purchased a 6 month subscription several weeks ago and activated it, but the purchase is not showing up in my account. I am listed as having a free account, which is not what I paid for.

I sent three support tickets over the course of a week or more and have not yet received any reply at all. I am on the verge of doing a chargeback since I paid for something I am not getting.

What I would like is for Chinesepod to correct my account, apologize for the inconvenience and extend my subscription so that the 6 months starts when they have actually given me the access I paid for.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced and I’m sorry to hear about your issue. May I recommend that you try to log out ang log in your account? Sometimes the system needs to be refreshed to update your subscription status. Please let me know if this still didn’t work for you. That being said, I will of course forward this message to Paris, our student relation team representative and she will contact you shortly. Hopefully this issue will get solved soon so you can get back to your Chinese studies! Again, I’m very sorry for the trouble. If you ever have questions related to lessons or Chinese in general, please contact me at rebecca@chinesepod.com, I’ll be happy to help.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
I just logged out and logged in again and it’s still showing that I have a free account. “Upgrade now!” it says, which I already paid for.
I hope this gets fixed soon.
Thank you,

Hello,

Thank you for giving it a try and letting me know! I just sent an email to Paris about this issue. I’ll follow up on the problem and make sure you have premium access soon. Thank you!

Rebecca

I still have heard nothing.

Since I still have heard nothing, I am now proceeding to do a chargeback with my credit card company. You cannot legally take my money and then not provide me with what I paid for.

Hello,

We’re very sorry for the delay. I just checked with our team and you will receive an email from Paris very soon. In the email she will let you know how to proceed with the subscription. Again, I’m sorry that you didn’t hear back from us sooner.

Sincerely,
Rebecca

Hello,

I believe Paris reached out to you via email yesterday. Please let me know if you haven’t received the email. Thank you!

Rebecca