Main Site Blog Help

New Feature - Sample Sentences Deck

New Featue Idea: Hi @Constance_Fang and Team, thanks always for this amazing platform! I appreciate that you have developed a Vocabulary deck function so that I could study comprehensively later on using flashcard etc,
I would appreciate if you could consider adding the equivalent function for sample sentence:) Sometimes I would like to remember a word/phrase in the context of a sentence. Also if I could review the sentence, I could also go through the grammar structure again :slight_smile:

This is a very interesting suggestion, and thanks for bringing it forward!

I’ve seen this suggestion other places, too. The general consensus I see is that only Anki supports this - none of the other common tools out there do. I’ve heard of people learning Chinese by memorizing a sentence a day, then going out and saying it to anyone who would listen. The Mamahuhu guy on YouTube learned this way.

Take a look at this old thread. Scroll down to find MisterXia’s posts about Audio flashcards in Anki.
https://forum.chinesepod.com/t/general-discussion/4086/18

thank you! i appreciate the suggestion of utilizing the Audio flashcards in Aki but since I am already subrscibing to this platform, I will find it very helpful if this function was already built-in the Chinesepod platform. In reality while working more than 8 hours per day, it is quite difficult to try to reach-out to external platform and creating it…