Main Site Blog Help

NEW iOS app update problems again!

seems to work now ty

Hi Jan,
We have just upload a patch version to app store to fix “traditional characters” state, could you update your chinesepod app and try again ?

1 Like

Ah, sure. If I had more to add I wouldn’t have been vague :slight_smile: . The update today seems to have fixed most of the problems, the only one I can recreate is one that I already submitted using the in-app feedback system: in the “playlist” tab the individual lessons aren’t marked as “studied” (nor “bookmarked” probably) when they should be. Other than that, I had some of the problems mentioned above, and some minor issues with the tags properly filtering, but they seem to have been fixed now.

1 Like

Hi Matt, have you removed the app, currently removing app that mean all your downloaded lessons will be removed also. If you haven’t removed the app, could you check your downloaded lessons again and give me your feedback ?

Yes, in the update the traditional character option is fixes. Thanks!

When I watch VDO version in ChinesePod app, I cannot find a stop, play or drop screen down so I have to close app, and log in again. Am I missing something here.

The video controls should look something like this. You need to tap the screen to see them. Since they are white, it’s possible they are hard to see if the video is completely white. Could you share a screenshot?

Hi there,
For several days now, I have only been able to access the audio part of lessons (Intermediate and Upper Intermediate). I just see “No Dialogue/Vocabulary/Expansion”. Applies to downloaded and not downloaded lessons.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I have the latest version. Any fixes, ChinesePod?

Hi there @436865276,

Are you a basic subscriber or premium subscriber? If you are basic, then only audio is supported.

If you are premium, does it happen with all lessons on just some? Certain recent lessons like the Advanced interview with Kohl have no extra class details aside from the video and audio parts.

Perhaps you could direct message us your ChinesePod account email so we can check your subscription.

Hi there,
Thanks ChinesePod team. Problem fixed. At your suggestion, I deleted the app and re-installed with the latest version. Everything ok again.

Fingers crossed I don’t have to come back here!

Best regards,