Main Site Blog Help

New Version APK

Hello,

Is there any way to get the new Chinesepod App without Google Play? I’m on the mainland.

Thanks

Perhaps @Armel can provide you with a link to download the APK. Since you are in the mainland I highly suggest you invest in a good VPN, it will remove all the headaches you have from the problems of limited internet. I recommend ExpressVPN. It costs money but it’s very fast and reliable, well worth the money over the crappy free VPN’s out there.

Is it legal to try to bypass the gfw? I’m in Xinjiang which is not as liberal a place as maybe Beijing. I do have PIA but it doesn’t seem to work here. VyprVPN also doesn’t work. Do you have any suggestions for vpns that work and that you can dl while in the mainland?

@hunter_robbert do you have a stable APK you can share? If so, I will link it on our support site.

I think it’s safe to assume that the firewall is an issue we’re going to run into every now and again. In my opinion, the best option would be to find a good way to host the latest APK and then link it on our support site, as @GwilymJames said.

@MikeyM - Until we find a host, how about I email you directly with the latest APK?

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks!

For the latest APK, view our support site here:

you can collect forever free at https://modilimitado.com/pt/relo-project-apk

Hello ebonywilkins! what’s your problem please inform us we are here to help you.

Sure, you can get the new Chinesepod App without Google Play, even in mainland China. Try using alternative app stores like Tencent or Baidu. You might also find the app’s installation file (APK) on the official Chinesepod website. Just make sure to enable app installation from unknown sources in your device settings before downloading. Stay safe!
One of the recommended tips for you now your can free download any kinds of Android Apps and games with premium featuress only on ApkPitch.com. One of the best games that are most famous is King God Castle Mod Apk Unlimited Money.