Main Site Blog Help

Nihao from Benin

Hi!
My name is Philippe and I’m from Benin.
I had my first contact with mandarin at a tender age when I go to cinema. I could only listen to the movies ( mostly Karate and Kungfu); I understand nothing and there was nobody to interpret. We only enjoy the actions :smile: we would only imitate some funny words to our understanding and guest what they the meaning could be.
In college, I was very happy to start learning mandarin as a minor course. I also started evening classes at the Confucius Institute in my campus. The Institute was more engaging, but I wasn’t able to continue due to my projects and my laptop got faulty.
I always dream to become Chinese fluent and travel to Asia. I wish ChinesePod could help! :neutral_face:

Hi Philippe,

Welcome to ChinesePod! We have more than 4000 lessons for you. You can start with our placement test and find out the level that you can start from. We are always here to help you, so if you have any questions about Chinese, feel free to leave them in the comment tab or here. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Enjoy learning Chinese with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers.

Betty

1 Like