Main Site Blog Help

Problems with payment, lack of customer service!

I tried to book the holiday offer. Whenever I got to the payment stage, the website told me ‘error’ and would not go ahead. So I tried several times. It never worked and I never received any confirmation email. I wrote to the support team and told them about the problems, the only reply I ever received was an automatic reply that Chinesepod would reply within 48 hours - which never happened. On top of that, I saw the next day that Chinesepod had deducted the amount 6 times from my credit card - again, nobody replied to my emails. As if that was not enough, they also now deducted the normal monthly fee. Total confusion, absolutely no customer service, nobody replies to mails. I am very disappointed. Can somebody please look into this and reimburse the amount to my credit card. I would like to focus on learning the language and not my credit card account.

Hello Coco,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be to have your card charged 6 times! I have forwarded your issue to Paris, our student relation representative, and you can expect an email from her soon. I’m sure this issue will get solved very soon and you can focus on your Chinese studies again. I’ll follow up on this issue and I’ll also update you here on the forum if needed.

Sincerely,
Rebecca