Main Site Blog Help

Questionnaire for Learning Support Service Needs of Distance Chinese Learners

Questionnaire for Learning Support Service Needs of Distance Chinese Learners

Hello. My name is Fu Yi, a graduate student majoring in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language at Yunnan University in China. I’m studying learning support services for distance Chinese learners. In order to understand the needs of foreigners who are learning Chinese remotely and the learning support services provided by Chinese learning websites, I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey. The questionnaire is only for academic research, and I will strictly keep your information confidential. Thank you for your support!
My Questionnaire:https://www.wjx.cn/m/17585170.aspx?from=singlemessage
Best wishes,
Fu Yi

您好!我是中国云南大学汉语国际教育专业2016级研究生付怡,目前正在进行远程汉语学习者学习支持服务需求状况的调查研究。为了解在网上学习汉语的外国人对汉语学习网站提供的学习支持服务方面的需求,我真诚地邀请您参加这次调查。本调查问卷仅用于学术研究,对您的信息我将严格保密。如果您已经填写过此份问卷,就请忽略这封信。感谢您的支持!
我的问卷:https://www.wjx.cn/m/17585170.aspx?from=singlemessage

1 Like

Thanks 2 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢2位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 6 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢6位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 9 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢9位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 13 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢13位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 16 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢16位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 20 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢20位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 24 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢24位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 33 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com

感谢33位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。

Thanks 36 friends for filling in the questionnaire. I sincerely invite you to participate in this survey once again. I was a Chinese. All the friends interested in Chinese can open the private message in ChinesePod forum and communicate with me at any time! You can also send me email:229586113@qq.com
感谢36位朋友填写了问卷,再次真诚地邀请大家参加这次调查。对汉语感兴趣的朋友可以开通站内私信,随时和我交流!您也可以发Email给我:229586113@qq.com。