Main Site Blog Help

Recommendation for Deck grouping

Dear team,
I wonder if there is a guideline/ best practice on how to create/structure a deck set for an effective review? I am adding up vocab but am now in a mess having a structure that “makes sense”.
Any personal experiences & tips also welcome.

Thanks for your help!

This is an interesting question! There are many ways you could group words to make the deck as structured as possible. I suggest grouping words that you can find in the same context (e.g. vocabulary about food, health etc.), words with similar/opposite meanings, or words that can easily get mixed up or mistaken. You can also group them based on their word type (verb, noun…) and difficulty levels.

Hello Becca, can you please update mr on thr future plans of CP? I am getting insecure if there is new content planned…

2 Likes

Currently, our team is engaged in the development of new content that is designed to meet the needs and interests of our valued audience. Rest assured, this new material is being prepared with utmost care and attention to detail, and we anticipate that it will be made available for upload in the near future.