Main Site Blog Help

Russian studies Chinese

大家好!我叫弗拉得 (Vlad).
I am the Russian who studies Chinese as the second foreign language. English is also foreign to me, so it’s really great experience to practise English and gain new knowledge!
There are enough exercise books in my mother tongue, but unfortunately they are all grammar oriented and contain obsolete vocabulary. So it’s imposible to start SPEAKING the language, they are only for gaining academic information. ChinesePod provides me modern vocabulary, it’s quite powerful tool to listen to, repeat and then remember whole phrases that may help in a real situation.
Now it’s getting more and more prestigious to study Chinese here. Mainland China borders on Russia, that’s why there are many tourists and businessmen. Moreover, people still prefer to study European languages and quite few ones are ready to choose Cn (cause it’s considered to be the most difficult in the world).
So I wish everyone to reach your personal goals and become fluent speakers :wink:

2 Likes

你好!完全同意!我也是俄国人,觉得这个软件是最好的!它提供机会同时学习两个外语。

Привет, Влад, на каком ты сейчас уровне?
Как учится китайский через этот ресурс? Я только начала, пока непривычно, разбираюсь с сайтом)

Сайт отличный. Но рекомендую также пользоваться приложением на смартфоне.

Сайт очень хорош, единственная сложность, которая может возникнуть: нужно бегло понимать по-английски. Я купил премиум аккаунт лишь на месяц, поскольку сейчас на каникулах и есть время заниматься каждый день.Так сказать, выжать максимум пользы из него :slight_smile: Всё-таки, $29 для меня - не мало.

Пока 2 уровень HSK, пытаюсь вытянуть на 3.

Для приложения нужно купить премиум, пока пробую базовый уровень, со следующего месяца попробую и премиум (:

Как думаете, с помощью Чайнизпод можно дорасти до 4 и 5 го HSK?

Я думаю, безусловно. Просто надо тратить в день 1,5 - 2 часа, а сам инструмент прекрасный.

1 Like