Main Site Blog Help

Subscription renewals

Hi @YuQinCai, @Constance_Fang @Fiona and the ChinesePod team, my question is this:

Are Subscription stackable. So if my subscription ended in Febuary 2019 can I pay for a extra year so it will finish February 2020?

Same question here. Seems like I’ve tried that before, but I don’t remember the result.

Hi both, I am not the best person to reply quickly on your query. But I will get someone who is knowledgeable about it to reply to you.

Hi, all!

While our subscriptions are not stackable, the system will pro-rate your subscription and whatever balance you had with the previous one will be applied towards the new. This is a normal process when our exisiting customers go through the pricing page and add on to an existing subscription.

If your subscription ends in February and you purchase an annual today with the current special, you will have 1 year from today - at a prorated special rate. Your one year won’t start in February, but will start now. However, you will not ever be double-billed and you will get to take advantage of the special pricing.

I hope this sorts it out for you. If you have more questions, or want me to do a caclulation for you, you may contact me at kathryn@chinesepod.com.

Thank you for your continued dedication to ChinesePod!

1 Like