Main Site Blog Help

Support site inoperable

I tried to send request to support.
But a field “topic” is required, but can not be edited or filled out.
Also, I was there because I can not auto renew or cancel my credit card.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. To cancel the auto renew, please go to the “setting” page and click “subscription”. There’s a “cancel” button. Just click it and your card will not be automatically billed again.

Best,
Betty

I’ve asked if CP is still in operation. No one seems to respond to inquiries, and their website seems incomplete. I’ve had a billing issue with them (I don’t have a paid membership, but they have been charging my Visa card for $30/mo for 2 years and counting). I don’t seem to be the only one having problems with them.

Hello Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I can assure you we are still in operation and our customer service is very active. In fact, we are still releasing new lessons on our Youtube channel (the latest one was released yesterday). Could you let me know where you made the inquiries?
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing billing issues and I imagine that is very frustrating. I have forwarded this issue to our student relation team and they will contact you soon. I will also keep you updated on the forum. Thank you for your patience!

Rebecca