Main Site Blog Help

The Need for a VPN

This is peculiar, I don’t know that the obstructing of Chinesepod by the immense firewall of china is something inside CPod’s control. In the event that you are in territory China it’s presumably great to have a VPN benefit in any case.
Manga Zuki

I just came back from a month of using NordVPN, and its performance was inconsistent. When I was in Qingdao, it worked flawlessly. Everywhere else (Shanghai, Fujian, Zhejiang) I had trouble. I had to manually go down the list of countries until I found one that worked.

I just tried to use my NORD here in the states to bypass some wifi stuff and it wouldn’t even open on my laptop! It worked flawlessly in Shanghai in the Spring and now it was being a little shifty.

I been coming to China for 10 weeks of work, once a year for the past 8 years and I have tried a few different VPN providers. I found by far the best one that work everywhere for me is ExpressVPN. It is not the cheapest at $12.99 usd per month (cheaper with a yearly sub) but well worth it. It also gives you the best recommendation for the area you are in, and what is working at the time. I live in Canada and sending and receiving email here can be a challenge at the best of times. It has been a savior.

1 Like

Recommand VPN: ExpressVPN, NordVPN , VyprVPN

VPNS IN CHINA

The Canada VPN that I would suggest you to use is Ivacy. Its app are ioXt certified, keeps no logs, provide fast internet with no throttling, and most important has no association with 5.9 and 13 Eyes countries.

Hi. I often have similar problems with the service, I picked up my VPN from the list of suitable ones at https://en.vpnwelt.com/review/.

These review posts have various aspects like speed, security, and server coverage rigorously covered. Read them and find out which VPN in the market deserves a chance from you.