Main Site Blog Help

The New Chinese Pod Movement

Help ChinesePod help others (and you)!

We are inviting active users who are interested in improving ChinesePod to a private forum where we can share ideas and receive feedback. We have new curriculum and programs to introduce as a pre-release and want to get your input. At the same time we are rolling out the new lessons, it is a great time to evaluate all our programs and offerings. We want to know what you have been missing. We want to know what you would like us to do differently. By being involved, you can help influence the future of Mandarin learning!

Are you interested in impacting the next generation of ChinesePod? Please email learningconsultant@chinesepod.com with the subject line: “I want to help” or “Wǒ xiǎng bāngmáng 我想帮忙” and you will receive an invitation to the closed group, NewPodMovement.

By working together we can continue to improve the learning process and advance the ChinesePod programs. Thank you for making a difference!

1 Like

i want to help with chinese pod

is there a recommended list of videos to watch for newbies in a specific order…i feel like there should be stages to follow ie to follow basic verbs etc

How about the All the Way to Intermediate series. Have you tried that?

All the Way to Intermediate

I’m new here so might not be able to help much but I think Chinesepod needs someone similar to John Pasden who is an expert in Chinese grammar from an English speaking perspective to complement the native speaking teachers. Someone like this guy maybe? https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=679s&v=ZgB441T_fgA

Just looked at it today. I find it strange that it only contains Newbie lessons. I would expect to see something between elementary and intermediate. That’s where quite often i find a gap. Between newbie and elementary the transition is easier. Plus it’s older lessons, so …