Main Site Blog Help

Website vs. App

I want to start using this software, but the video on the website is not loading on my phone’s web browser. Will the ChinesePod app give me the same content as the Website?

Hi there,

Yes, the content on the APP is exactly the same as the one on the website. As for the website problem, could you please give us more details so that we can help you to solve the problem? (e.g. which lesson doesn’t work or which browser are you using)

Betty

Hi, Betty! I am currently using Safari on my iPhone and this screen is what pops up whenever I try to watch a video:

I prefer using the website. On the app, the audio player frequently covers up the content. If that problem was fixed, I’d probably use the app more. I like being able to make and practice the flashcards there.

Hi @3jsushi4,

Sorry for the late reply. The ad would pop up if you haven’t bought a subscription plan yet. Or you can try the lessons on YouTube first. The videos there are all free. Please let us know if we can assist further.

Hi @bodycoach2,

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. I will report this to our technical team. Hope that this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Betty