Main Site Blog Help

What happened to having new dialogs?

Suggested Difficulty (Elementary etc): all__
Video or Audio: audio
Lesson Idea: Hi @Constance_Fang and Team,

For several weeks there have only been new lessons about specific grammar topics, rather than original dialogs to teach us modern conversational Chinese. I’m starting to suspect that after 12 years as a dedicated Chinesepod student, it may be time to move on.

That can be explained by the fact that ChinesePod thought it would be a great idea to suspend all production after the three previous presenters left without making an announcement or telling anyone, failing to offer membership extensions to those of us unfortunate to purchase an annual subscription and absolutely no timeline on when we can expect new content, only fed a litany of solid BS on an expensive platter.

Unsubscribed. Will renew it once Chinesepod management presents hosts and new content in a proper manner

Agreed. When I paid my annual subscription, I did so based on the promise of regularly posted new content but it appears all that I have bought is access to a back catalog. If that’s what ChinesePod offers, it’s fair but deceptive to purport to sell something that is not offered.