Main Site Blog Help

Where are my "studied" lessons?

As I finish a lesson, I click the “Mark Studied” button. But when I try to find my “studied” lessons, I can’t seem to find a list of the completed lessons. I assume the Mark Studied button creates a list of “studied” lessons. Can you tell me where to find them?

This article should find studied lessons: help.

To set the new dashboard as your default, click the link on your current home page.

1 Like

I also had this problem. If you have a lesson both book marked and studied, it can affect it too

Wow! This is fantastic. Such organization! My one frustration with CPod has been what a free for all it seems, making it hard to plan for and see progress. The new dashboard will go a long way to fixing that.

And, please keep up the video with the lessons. I can’t tell you how much more engaging it is to watch Gwilym and Fiona teach the lesson that it is to merely hear the lesson. Plus they are just fun to watch. Such good chemistry.

罗梅莉

Thanks for your feedback. We’re working on improving the organisation of lessons. When you’ve been operating and producing weekly podcasts for the past 10 years it can get a bit overwhelming for new user.

This new dashboard is part of it, but we are also working on other ways to guide learners and make it simpler to find related lessons.