Main Site Blog Help

Will there be more content?

Rest assured…A big lol to this

4 Likes

It has gotten beyond ridiculous at this point, not having had a single update beyond a generic text.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I paid 249$ for my subscription several days ago, but it is still written that I’m not subscribed, I can’t access any of the premium subscription lessons. I tried to contact the ChinesePod team - no answer( Very very sad

2 Likes

We apologize for the inconvenience. To help resolve the subscription issue, please provide us with the following details:

1. Email/Username:
  2. Transaction/reference number:
  3. Payment date and method:
  4. Any error messages:
  5. Platform/device used:

You may share above mentioned detail at support@chinesepod.com, we’ll work on fixing this promptly.

Thank you,

So…a year later and here we are. Should we just accept that there never will be new content then?

Hey! hydrogensulphide! Sorry for inconvenience you guys are facing within few weeks you’ll watch new contents on our platform. our team is working hard on this project and we will not disappoint you guys more longer. So, stay tuned plz.

2 Likes

Ok, that sounds promising.

Hello, with more than a year without new content, I am wondering if there will actually be more content, and if so when and how much? And also why doesnt the APP work at all?

2 Likes

These are good questions. Sad to say, but I think the best we can expect from the company these days is is a generic, canned response posted here apologizing for the delay, promising that new content is coming any day now, and asking you to email support about the app :(.

Honestly I find the lack of transparency in their responses to be bordering on lying to consumers at this point. We’re paying for access to a site that provides regular, new content as well as access to existing content. If they have no intention of creating new content for their site, they should just say that, reduce the cost of subscription, and just offer the existing content as an archive.

Also, I don’t think that ChinesePod has been supporting their app for a while now. They’ve been suggesting that people just use the website on their phones.

3 Likes

生成人工智能的缺点: 聊天机器人说谎话 The downside of generative AI: when chatbots make stuff up

2 Likes

Whatever the deal is with atif, they’re also replying to comments over on the site’s YouTube channel in both English and Mandarin, sometimes to comments that were posted months ago…

1 Like